Touch, Movement and Perception, for self regulation and co-regulation
Referent: Marcelo Muniz
About the referent
This approach is a somatic process from the phenomenological and neurophysiological perspectives on the quality of human presence and attitude. Being an exploratory process, it is a skill in the sense of developing and improving the continuous and dynamic flow between gravity, space-time and energy in the human dimension of life.
The process is presented in five workshops with four days each, with experiential and theoretical content.
- The inner ear
- The haptic devoted to gravity
- Embodiment and core stability
- Natural engagement
- How to distinguish inhibition and restriction in perception
- Evoking support, stability and spatial orientation
- The core stability as a dynamic process
- Emotional defensive system: fear and holdings
Participation in module 1 is required.
This workshop will be presented in english.
Date: From Thursday, 24.06.2021 until Sunday, 27.06.2021
Costs: 680.- €