Touch, Movement and Perception, for self regulation and co-regulation
Referent: Marcelo Muniz
About the referent
This approach is a somatic process from the phenomenological and neurophysiological perspectives on the quality of human presence and attitude. Being an exploratory process, it is a skill in the sense of developing and improving the continuous and dynamic flow between gravity, space-time and energy in the human dimension of life.
The process is presented in five workshops with four days each, with experiential and theoretical content (see program below).
- The Kinesphere and peripersonal space
- Subjectivity and projections
- The object of the relationship
- Vectors of inhibitions and expectations
- The contralateral movement
- The elasticity and the connection between me and the other
- Repatern movement reaching space
- The third foundational articulation
Participation in module 1 – 3 is required.
This workshop will be presented in english.
Date: From Thursday, 23.06.2022 until Sunday, 26.06.2022
Costs: 680.- €