Touch, Movement and Perception, for self regulation and co-regulation
Referent: Marcelo Muniz
About the referent
This approach is a somatic process from the phenomenological and neurophysiological perspectives on the quality of human presence and attitude. Being an exploratory process, it is a skill in the sense of developing and improving the continuous and dynamic flow between gravity, space-time and energy in the human dimension of life.
The process is presented in five workshops with four days each, with experiential and theoretical content (see program below).
- The phenomenology of space
- Vergence to expand perception
- The imaginary building the relationship to the world
- The subjective space and the black holes
- The kinesphere as a gradient of perspective
- Capacity for embodiment, perception of the other and orientation
- Integration in the vagal system
- Creating stability inside the flow
- Full potential for action
- The fourth foundational articulation
Participation in module 1-4 is required.
This workshop will be presented in english.
Date: From Thursday, 29.09.2022 until Sunday, 02.10.2022
Costs: 680.- €